Product Update 03 is available, these are the links to the pages with the downloads (separate ones for 32 and for 64bit):
This is the list of fixes for this (you can also check the readme file).
- CAT: When copying and pasting a layer on the rig, the newly pasted layer now contains the keys from the original layer.
- CAT: Clips loaded after updating the rig using RG3 now play correctly.
- In some scenes, the time slider would stop responding. This has been fixed.
Customer Error Reports (CER):
- There are 22+ CER related fixes in this Product Update. We have fixed reports in the following areas: Running two simultaneous copies of the software would cause a program error, Program error in menu manager, Legacy program error related to creating objects, Invalid parameter with comparing strings, Computing mesh face angles, Program error while the Material Editor is resetting a material, Program error in Post Load call-back for parameter block, Program Error in the Slate Material Editor that occurred when saving a file, Program Error in the mental ray Geometric Object Translator, Multiple fixes in Post Load call-back, The Asset Browser notification call-back, Program error in the File Link Manager, Program error related to the cache manager, Program error when navigating the viewport after switching the Viewports Layout tab, Applying modifiers to objects, Program error with delay-loaded DLLs, Multiple program errors on load, Program errors on exit, Nitrous generation of object edges, Nitrous error related to viewport settings, Ribbon panel not displaying
- When using Unicode characters in a Backburner rendering task, the task would complete properly but the output file name would be garbled. This has been fixed.
- A program error no longer occurs when running the Chinese software in a Chinese Operating System.
- When saved with Save To Previous, Text spline objects with some High-ASCII characters would not immediately appear in viewports after the file was reopened. This has been fixed.
- The error message of the Job Assignment dialog was garbled if Backburner did not start. This has been fixed.
- When using the MassFX Rigid Body modifier Bake button a Heap corruption error could occur. This has been fixed.
- When submitting rendering jobs, the Network Rendering menu would hang when Split Scanline rendering was active. This has been fixed. Important: This fix requires you to update Backburner to Backburner 2013.
- mental ray Shadows Segment mode was not calculating transparency correctly. This has been fixed.
- The Modify command panel would not always scroll. This has been fixed.
- Using the Reset Ribbon command no longer turns off the menu.
- The Command panel now displays properly when docked to the left.