Please note this update has been removed from our website. If you've installed it please uninstall it.
Product Update 11 is available, these are the links to the pages with the downloads (a single one for both 32 and for 64bit):
- 3ds Max 2012 Product Update 11
- 3ds Max Design 2012 Product Update 11
There are considerable number of fixes in this update, this is the list (you can also check the readme files: 3ds Max 2012 PU11 / 3ds Max Design 2012 PU11.
- CAT: A program error loading R3G files has been fixed.
- CAT: Now when you use the Bone Twist feature, playback works consistently.
Customer Error Reports (CER), CERs have been fixed related to:
- Unlinking a graph node in Schematic view.
- Nitrous rendering.
- The internal referencing system.
- Issues during object creation.
- Customization of the keyboard on German OS.
- UVW Unwrap (more specifically straightening).
- Viewport update while getting the view.
- Updating and removing objects with Nitrous.
- mental ray® Mesh Translator
- Displaying of root nodes.
- Truncated files no longer cause a program error.
- You can now load files properly with multiple closed containers.
- Using dummy objects with Wired Parameters and Save To Previous no longer results in file issues.
- CIP data for 3ds Max Design now updates properly.
- A script error loading multiple instances of the software has been fixed.
- Performance is improved when dragging the time slider in isolate mode.