Autodesk® Flame® Premium 2013 software combines Autodesk’s best finishing tools for real-time color grading, editorial finishing, and 3D visual effects—all on one workstation.
Interested in the 20th Anniversary Edition of Flame Premium? Learn more here: www.autodesk.com/flamepremium-extension
New features in Flame Premium 2013:
- Add Dimension to Flat Images with Substance Materialize: Take clips, pictures, and other 2D images to the next level and transform them into tile-able substance textures that are great for compositing and relighting.
Image courtesy of The Mill
- Atomize: Turn layers and geometry into point clouds that carry over associated maps, transparency, blend modes, and other object properties. Dramatically transform Atomize point clouds with deformation boxes and parameters like density and scaling. Create stunning 3D particle-like effects by combining it with next generation relighting tools like rays and blooming.
Image courtesy of The Mill
- Turn Flat Images into 3D Relightable Environments with World Position Passes: Accurately place rendered layers at x,y,z coordinates at a per pixel level for advanced compositing and relighting. Creative tools like Atomize, and relighting tools for shading, 3D shadows, and occlusions can be combined to stunning effect.
- Faster interaction in Action for a more fluid creative experience: Speed up 3D compositing with an optimized Action UI that lets you move faster between nodes, tool tabs and other UI elements.
- More Interactive 3D Geometry: Enjoy faster interactivity and a better creative experience whether compositing with high-polygon count geometry or multiple smaller geometries packaged inside one FBX file.
- 3D tracking Improvements:
- Simplify the process of estimating camera focal length with an integrated perspective grid and Analyzer.
- Manually add 2D trackers and improve the predictability and quality of the 3D track with direct access to the Stabilizer. Convert trackers to point clouds and axes to help you position compositing elements in the scene.
- Alembic Open CG Interchange Format Support: Integrate compact Alembic 3D scenes into projects quickly and easily to finish visual effects faster.
- Speed your workflow with Color Grading Presets: Get started on look development with new color grading presets for a variety of standard grades.
- Tangent Element Support: Cost-effective modular control surface puts grading tools at your fingertips. The Tangent Element offers a broad range of tactile controls for color correction, timeline navigation, and other common grading functions.
- Expanded Format Support: Work with more of the latest formats you use every day: MXF XDCam and Apple® QuickTime® H264 export, AAF and FCP X updates, Kona 3G, and ARRI look file support.