i’m having some problems importing clips using the gateway:
- the first one is that always say idle in the backburner task in some of the files
- Also it takes so many time importing each file, i’m loading a r3d file wich size is 600mb and it takes like 10 minutes.
- and finaly how to consolidate it using a xml ?
1. Open a Web browser and go to http://localhost/backburner.
2. Log in using the username backburner and the password backburner.
3. Select your BB manager in the manager drop-down list and click Refresh.
4. The main table on the page will show the recent BB jobs.
5. Locate your import job and double click it to see its details. On the details page there’s a field for the latest error. Do you see any error there?
Autodesk Media & Entertainment Support