Autodesk-sponsored discussion groups are an environment where Autodesk customers and industry partners can ask questions and share information about Autodesk products. Discussion group topics will be publicly available worldwide. Autodesk welcomes and encourages you to participate by posting questions or providing input or answers to questions from other users.
To maintain a constructive, informative, and helpful environment for discussion groups, Autodesk reviews messages and may edit or remove those that don’t adhere to the following ground rules:
1. Do not post messages that are inflammatory, nonconstructive, or at odds with the aims of the discussion groups.
2. Do not post messages that contain offensive language or references or personal attacks against other discussion group members.
3. Do not post messages that advocate software piracy. Any that do so will be removed and forwarded to the Autodesk antipiracy department.
4. Do not post duplicate or test messages.
5. Do not post the same message in multiple discussion groups.
6. Do not post nonconstructive messages about Autodesk or other software products and services.
7. Do not post unsolicited messages (including “spams").
8. Post relevant advertisements and other types of promotional messages only to the Classifieds discussion group. Note: To protect intellectual property and deter software piracy, all Autodesk Discussion Groups exclude used software sales advertisements.
Failure to adhere to these terms may terminate your ability to post topics, or reply to messages in the discussion groups.
All Autodesk Discussion Groups allow attachments. Some file types are restricted. You are allowed only one attachment per post. We encourage you to make your attachments as small as possible, and enforce a 1.5 MB limit.
Although Autodesk monitors discussion group messages, we do not scan file attachments for viruses or otherwise check or test the quality of these files. You download these files at your own risk. Autodesk does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by saving and opening these files and is not responsible for viruses or other risks involved with your use of the file attachments.
Without using customer names or identifying information, Autodesk reserves the right to republish content from the Autodesk Discussion Groups.