I have Posted a new script on Creative Crash. Its called Ninja Dojo. There is a free version and one for purchase. It is basically a mel scritpt wrapper for my Ninja tools and other tools.
The Free version does not include the Ninja Fracture, Ninja UV, Ninja Scatter scritpts. But you can purchase those seperately and copy the mel file into the Ninja Dojo Directory. Ninja Dojo will automatically set up buttons for mel scritpts in the Ninja Dojo Directory. You can add most simple mel scripts if the main function is the same name of the mel script. those will get added into the external tools tab.
I have updated the Ninja Scatter tool in the Ninja Mesh.
You can now scatter on Object. Component Selection or Paint Selection.
It will also seperate the scatter components into different groups so you now have vertex, edge and face selections as seperate scatter groups.
Ninja Dojo 5.2 update
Available on the Ninja Dojo page and Creative Crash
Ninja Mesh 2.8
1. added Skip loop A and B in the Selection Seciton
2. added Skip Ring A and B in the Selection Section
3. added Edge loop Shrink
4. Added Align Object to Component
5. Added Align Object to Topology
6. updated Attach. you can now attach hierarchys. You can attach parents to children.
7. updated Select Faces by angle. You can now set a normal direction and select faces with the angle tolerence within a selection of faces.
Ninja UV 3.7
1. added an option to delete history when running Ninja Mapping. This will speed up uv mapping
2. improved Auto Unfold guessing. It will now select between HV VH and Both
3. adjusted UI of the preview section
4. Added buttons to the UV Editor if you use the [UV editor] button in Ninja_UV. (works in 2011 and up only)
5. Added a straighten UV Selection. This is a much improved way of straightening UV’s. It will work with uv shells that have holes.
The angle tolerence will determine which edges will get straigtened.
Ninja Fracture 5.2
1. The Fracture shader no longer gets created at startup. It will get created once you turn on “Assign Fracture Shader to Cuts” in the Adavanced Options.
Ninja Asset 2.1
1. Integrated Ninja Asset into the Main Dojo UI
Ninja Rename 2.0
1. Added a Type Filter list. You can filter out types by selecting the types in the list.
2. Added a right click select hilite in the name list
3. Fixed a few bugs when renaming objects with hierarchy
4. Re-organized the UI
5. The Select by name field no longer auto updates.