Ant Stitcher script automatically moves a set of selected vertices of a source mesh to their closest counterpart in the destination mesh.
Designed mainly for Architectural Visualization scenes with terrains and roads that need to match, Ant Stitcher will save anyone that does modeling countless hours of tedious vertex pulling and pushing. Just select the source and destination vertices and click “Stitch'em” for a perfectly matched connection between the selected objects.
Ant Stitcher is a MAXScript which moves a set of selected vertices of a source mesh to their closest counterpart in the destination mesh. If Soft Selection is enabled for the source mesh, the script will also move the vertices within the Soft Selection for a smooth connection between the objects. Based on the Cleanup Options settings, it will weld all the vertices within the threshold selected, will add a Relax Modifier with the default settings, and a Smooth Modifier with a threshold of 45.
Check the features list below to see how Ant Stitcher script will help you reduce the time spent modeling:
* One click selection tool for vertices on open edges
* Automatic Command Pannel switching for fast work flow
* Works with both Editable Polys and Editable Meshes
* Optional welding for the vertices found in the set threshold
* Optional Relax modifier to help reduce distortions on the geometry
* Optional Smooth modifier to solve any smoothing issues
* Progress bar for a visual representation of the progress
* All operations are reverseable by using the UNDO button
* Works on high poly conunt objects
Visit 75ive.com/stitcher.html to view the example videos showcasing the majority of the unique features Ant Stitcher has to offer!
NOTE: This is a commercial script.
Ant Stitcher works on Editable Meshes or Editable Polys. It will not work with Editable Poly/Mesh Modifiers or Poly/Mesh Select Modifiers.
3ds Max version 9 SP1 or above.