FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CG Pilot announces the immediate availability of their new masterclass course, Animation Principles using Autodesk's 3DS MAX CAT.
Description: This is an in-depth tutorial on the foundational principles of animation using 3ds Max CAT. This course starts with the very basics of animation principles and rigging with CAT. Each lesson builds upon animation principles in an incremental way all the while increasing the complexity of rigging principles using CAT. The main focus of this course is to teach aimation with the uber user friendly rigging system of CAT. The lessons go step by step through each excercise and increase in complexity building upon previous lessons.
The course offers over 7 hours of training videos and is personally mentored by Stephen Baker, MFA, March. Upon enrollment students are not left alone, they have access to the instructor through forums. Often times their instructors provide screen capture lessons to help answer questions. Students have access to the course and instructor for 90 days.
1. Timing charts, eases, and the ball bounce, Object thrown in the air – bouncing ball
a. Newton's laws of motion – harmonics of motion
b. Spacing of drawings – halves, thirds, quarters
2. CAT – eases and ball bounce applied horizontal
3. CAT – eases and ball bounce applied vertical
4. Pendulum swings rigid
5. 5 Pendulum swing, Follow through, Overlapping Action – flexible (Seaweed and tails)
6. Lesson Force through a flexible joint, Key frames – straight ahead – breakdowns – arm
7. Anticipation, Timing and spacing
8. Timing an oscillating movement, force through joints leg, animated pivot point
9. Timing to suggest weight and force
10. Anticipation, follow through, overlapping action, multiple characters, link constraint, BLOCKING - whip
11. Anticipation, follow through, overlapping action, arcs, eases, holds BREAKDOWN - whip
12. Walks – hips and legs
13. Walks – Torso and head Walks – Arm swings
14. Character reaction and takes - blocking
15. Character reaction and takes – breakdown
16. Tennis serve, animated link constraints - blocking
17. Tennis serve, animated link constraints – eases, polish, animate constraints
18. Tennis serve, animated link constraints
CG Pilot is a part of The Shepherd's Workshop, LLC. CG Pilot was formed to create the premiere online learning community for CG professionals. CG Pilot offers training in three methods: free social networking, vidoes & masterclasses, and 18 moth in-depth training. A majority of their instructors aka pilots, are Autodesk Certified Instructors.
If you would like more information on this topic, please contact Stephen Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.cgpilot.com
Direct link to course: cgpilot.com/index.php/my-coureses/preview/17-cat101-animation-principles-with-3ds-max-cat