Software: Autodesk Sketchbook Pro|
Submit your original Sketchbook created character design, concept art, storyboards, costume design, or matte painting to be presented at the Autodesk booth at SIGGRAPH while simultaneously hosted online at the AREA. If you love games, film, and television, this is your chance to contribute to a collection showcasing the best work of industry professional and aspiring artists. Let Autodesk help you make your friends jealous by showcasing your Sketchbook skills at SIGGRAPH.
▪ Submission deadline: August 3, 2011 for artwork to be presented on August 9 launch day.
▪ Additional submissions will be accepted throughout the show until August 11. Selected pieces will be updated to the exhibit daily.
▪ Open for all professionals, students, and aspiring artists to show off your talent!
▪ All artwork must be created using one of the SketchBook products (Mobile, Pro, Express, or Designer)
▪ Minimum image size is 1024x682 aspect ratio (portrait or landscape)
▪ No NSFW (not suitable for work) material
▪ Final selections of artwork that best reflect the theme will be made by the exhibit curator
▪ We are looking for original creation, reproduced and homage art will not be selected
▪ Send up to 3 submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Selected artists will be notified by email and will be required to sign a release form and provide a short bio
▪ Autodesk Booth Exhibit, August 9-11
▪ AREA Online Gallery goes live August 9