Meet the Experts Webinar
Learn how Black Forest Games rebooted the classic C64 platform game “Giana Sisters” from 1987 using Autodesk 3ds Max®.
  • 1/3
You are here: Homepage /  inHouse /  Behind the Screenz / Publications by Alex Roman - Comments
Publications by Alex Roman

Publications by Alex Roman

Senior 3D artist Alex Roman shares with us his personal collection of hyper-real architectural 'readymades', be prepared for a reality check.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008
Published by: the area
Users comments (67)
Posted by anzyu on Sep 29, 2013 at 01:49 AM
Download link failure?
Posted by lskink91 on Jan 22, 2013 at 05:52 AM
Hi there Mr. Seva,

Your work is incredible. I am an interior design student at Virginia Tech and a member of the interview committee for our program. I would love the opportunity to speak with you! If you are interested, please email me at lskink91@vt.edu Thank you so much for your time and also for sharing your beautiful work!

Lizz
Posted by lskink91 on Jan 22, 2013 at 05:52 AM
Hi there Mr. Seva,

Lizz
Posted by joozy on Nov 09, 2012 at 05:07 PM
Alex Roman will achieve GW history as the ancient amateur to alum with a bulk in the new aloft that emphasizes administering strategy, administering and communication. The Department of Organizational Sciences and Advice launched the major, which has about 23 students, in abatement 2010.
www.onlinegamesvilla.com
Posted by redrain833 on Sep 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Alex Roman will accomplish GW history as the aboriginal apprentice to alum with a amount in the new above that emphasizes administration strategy, administration and communication. The Department of Organizational Sciences and Advice launched the major, which has about 23 students, in abatement 2010.

jogos-doben10.org/
jogos-da-polly-pocket.org/
Posted by the director on Mar 14, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Hi Jorge

I am working on a script at the moment. It's a story that has constantly failed in development, partly due to its length and complexity but also due in large part due to the requirement to create an entire historic cityscape in a realistic fashion. The panoramic nature of the TV movie requires extremely realistic CGI and clever interaction with blue screen technology. I'd like to send you a brief.

I'm looking at a 4-5 year development here and am convinced that you and only you have the skills to help create this mammoth illusion. I'd like to slowly entire into a dialogue with you about how this might be done.
You can reach me via one of my business websites: info@marshe-aviation.com

Many thanks

Hopefully, this will result in a fruitful artistic collaboration over time!

Posted by Barge on Mar 05, 2012 at 09:41 PM
Hola Jorge
soy Francois de Paris
I love your work witch is amazing.. Im line producer for Pixies films in Paris
i d love to have a chat with you
please can you communicate your adress mail
muchissimas gracias
francois
francois@pixiesfilms.com
Posted by GENARO on Feb 02, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Hola Jorge;

Soy Genaro Mejia desde México. Quisiera poder platicarte sobre un proyecto que tengo de visualizacion. Podrias enviarme tu coreo para poder comunicarme contigo?

gmejia@televisa.com.mx

Me daria muho gusto que pudieramos establecer comunicacion. Saludos desde el DF!
Posted by Multilight on Jan 19, 2012 at 07:22 PM
Hello Jorge,
its Dmitry from Russia St-Petersburg.
I like your work a lot.
I got a business question here to you, send me please your email
to dmitry.andreev77@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.
Posted by Dhrupad Madhu on Dec 11, 2011 at 08:13 AM
Great work Alex (Jorge) :-)

First i want to know is that what do u using for depth of filed, what size do u use of ur textur, what configuration do u use for rendering project,
U r playing amazing with DOF..

Thanks
Dhrupad Madhu

dhrupad89@gmail.comGreat work Alex (Jorge) :-)

U r playing amazing with DOF..

Thanks
Dhrupad Madhu

dhrupad89@gmail.com
Posted by carlromer on Oct 09, 2011 at 02:41 PM
Hi Alex,

I am an architect and I am trying to contact you to commission a video for a project we are doing. Please e-mail me at carl@oppenoffice.com
Carl
Posted by sergiosena on Oct 05, 2011 at 08:15 AM
My Master... I inspiring myself on your work! Thanks
Posted by ladypoison on Jul 27, 2011 at 06:23 PM
unbelivable...
Posted by 3abdelhakim on Jun 04, 2011 at 03:54 PM
Very nice, I like your artistic touch especially for exterior Viz. best Regard
Posted by chammi300 on Mar 15, 2011 at 02:16 AM
wow, awesome!!!
Comments
My Comment:
Notify me of follow-up comments?