Autodesk 3ds Max
1. If you are using this website on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on your employer's behalf. Further, you acknowledge that you are 13 years of age or older, and, if under the age of 18, are using this website under the active supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use this website or transmit or otherwise submit personal information to Autodesk.
2. If you open an account on this website, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and meet all the requirements set forth in the registration process. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Autodesk immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Autodesk will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Autodesk or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. Autodesk reserves the right to decline or refuse your registration or access to any of its websites at its sole discretion.
3. Any software that is made available to download by or through this website ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Autodesk and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent permitted under law and equity.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THESE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, AUTODESK HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Any Software which is downloaded from this website for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Autodesk, Inc., 111 McInnis Parkway, San Rafael, California, 94903.
4. You may download, view, copy, and print documents incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from this website subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express written authorization of Autodesk. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may download and use model Documents expressly made available for download by other users for commercial purposes provided such use is only for the purpose of creating, within the ordinary course of your business, designs incorporating such models (and not for the purpose of creating or maintaining sites for the cataloging or access of models) and further provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the original downloaded models. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website or any other Autodesk owned, operated, licensed, or controlled website. Elements of Autodesk websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from any Autodesk website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by Autodesk.
5. AUTODESK AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. AUTODESK AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTODESK AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF EQUITY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, RELATED GRAPHICS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. AUTODESK AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY, BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO, MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICE(S), PRODUCT(S), AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
6. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Autodesk's Copyright Agent. ALL INQUIRIES FAILING TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. See Copyright Information.
7. THE LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE AUTODESK'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF AUTODESK AND AUTODESK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. AUTODESK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. AUTODESK IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY AUTODESK OF THIS WEBSITE.
8. AUTODESK INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, DOES NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS, OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN AUTODESK'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO AUTODESK. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, AUTODESK MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
9. "Forum" means a discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news group, feedback, model posting area, letter to Autodesk, its webmaster or employees, or e-mail function offered as part of this website. You agree not to upload, email, post, publish or otherwise transmit through a Forum any content that: (a) is false or misleading; (b) is defamatory; (c) is harassing or invades another's privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (d) is obscene; (e) infringes another's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; (f) constitutes unsolicited bulk e-mail, "junk mail," "spam" or chain letters; or (g) violates any laws or regulations.
Forums shall be used in a noncommercial manner only. You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of this website to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. Except where expressly authorized by Autodesk, you agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
By uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting content to any Forum or submitting any content to Autodesk, you acknowledge that such content is nonconfidential and automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Autodesk a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
10. We reserve the right to release information to the proper authorities, as a result of a violation of these Terms, our standards, or unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate. Further, you agree that Autodesk may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to this website and any account(s) you may have in connection with this website. Access to this website may be monitored by Autodesk.
11. These Terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be an appropriate state court in Marin Country, California, or appropriate federal court located in San Francisco, California. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
12. You shall defend or settle at your sole expense any claim or suit, including without limitation any proceeding, investigation or claim by a self-regulatory organization, state or federal securities agency or commission, (collectively, an "Action") against Autodesk and/or each of its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, or licensees (collectively, the "Indemnitee") to the fullest extent permitted by law arising out of or in connection with: (1) an assertion that the information, content, or other materials or services provided or made available by you, or the use thereof, may infringe any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any individual or entity, or are a misappropriation of any individual or entity's trade secret, or contain any libelous, defamatory, disparaging, pornographic, or obscene materials; (2) any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms; (3) your use of this website, including the information, content, services, and/or products provided therein; and/or (4) any content provided by you in a Forum. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnitee from and against any and all damages, costs, liabilities, and attorneys' fees incurred in defending and/or resolving such Action. The foregoing indemnities shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.
13. Notices to Autodesk under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and transmitted via personal delivery or delivered by a major commercial rapid delivery courier service or by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to: Autodesk, Inc., Attention: Legal Department, 111 McInnis Parkway, San Rafael, California 94903.
14. U.S. law prohibits or restricts distribution, export or re-export of products, services or technical data or support to (a) Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other embargoed or restricted country, (b) any destination requiring a license from the United States Government unless such license is obtained; or (c) persons or organizations on the U.S. Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons. You certify that you are neither a citizen of Cuba nor a resident of any embargoed country nor an individual on the Table of Denial Orders, Entity List, or List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons nor a representative or employee of any organization on any of these denial lists. You further agree to comply with all other applicable export laws and regulations.
15. These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and Autodesk with respect to this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Autodesk with respect to this website. You hereby acknowledge that you shall have no power or authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of Autodesk. These Terms may only be modified, and a party may only waive its rights under these Terms, by a written document executed by both parties. Any failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof.