Autodesk® Smoke® professional video editing and effects software is designed for editors who need to do more than just edit. By integrating a familiar timeline workflow and node-based compositing, Smoke connects editing and effects like never before. Smoke video editing software for Mac® includes finishing tools for 3D compositing, color correction, and motion graphics. This all-in-one workflow eliminates the need for round-tripping between multiple creative applications and provides a fast and iterative creative environment for storytelling.
Key Features in Smoke 2013 include:
- Editing and Effects. Connected Like Never Before:
- Familiar track-based video editing environment combined with essential tools for color correction, motion graphics, and visual effects
- New timeline workflow designed for video editors
- Conform timelines from Apple® Final Cut Pro® and Avid® Media Composer® video editing software
- ConnectFX: Node-Based Compositing Without Leaving Your Timeline:
- Move quickly from your timeline to a full node-based compositing workflow. Tell your story and work fast with essential video editing and effects tools where you need them.
- Easily experiment and make changes to complex effects. Results are automatically fed back into your edit.
- Eliminate the need for plug-ins, workarounds, or managing metadata from multiple applications.
- Powerful 3D Visual Effects:
- Go beyond 2D layer-based compositing with the Action compositing environment.
- Use true 3D visual effects tools for 3D text, titles, animated motion graphics, 3D logos, and total control over lighting.
- Create stereoscopic 3D (S3D) effects with tools for conforming, editing, and compositing.