The Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk® Mudbox™ 2011 delivers enhanced posing and painting tools and introduces new topology and UV-independent workflows to address common production challenges. Available for the first time for Linux® operating system, the Advantage pack for Mudbox 2011 significantly extends the toolset delivered with Mudbox 2011, with improved interoperability and flexible new feature sets that enable it to integrate more seamlessly into studio pipelines; meanwhile, expanded creative toolsets offer increased productivity without compromising artistic freedom.
Two overview videos below.....
Here is a list of the new features and enhancements:
- Linux executable (64 bit)
- Pose Tool enhancements: (multiple joints, mirroring, place on surface, weighting options, pose presets)
- 22 New Layer Blend modes
- Update topology with external applications
- Transfer Properties (sculpt and paint)
- Rebuild Lower Level Subdivision Levels
- Paintable Opacity
- Ambient Occlusion Baking Enhancements (between multiple objects)
- Export Ptex files
- Freeze based on layers (paint and sculpt)