You can grab 3ds Max Interactive 2.0 and Revit Live 2.0 from Autodesk Account or using to Autodesk Desktop App.
- Physically-based lights. Use data from real-world lights to create a realistic distribution of light in your scene.
- Clear coat is now more energy conserving, which reduces bloom when using a clear coat material.
- A new shading environment property lets you disable default tone mapping, and extend tone mapping through a custom plugin.
- Add frequently used assets or folders as favorites in the Asset Browser.
- The Capture Frames tool now supports PNG format, plus additional codecs.
- The Deployer supports bundling a project in a self-extracting zip file instead of creating an installer when you use the Deployer panel to create a standalone package of your project for Windows. See the Self Extracting Zip option in Package the project for Windows.
- Updated Project Manager.
- Scripters and programmers can now debug a project’s Lua code from the Visual Studio Code editor.
- Complete 3ds Max Interactive documentation is now available within the 3ds Max Help.
What's new in Revit Live 2.0:
- Direct import of .lvsc in 3ds Max Interactive 2.0
- Fly through the scene (and through walls and floors)
- Faster Revit Live Service
- Control in Revit which views are included
- Measure and Pointer tools in VR mode
- For more details please see: What's new in Live 2.0
Quick note in case you're downloading Revit Live 2.0 from Autodesk Account:.
The filename is still Autodesk_LIVE_V1_EN_Win_64bit_dlm.sfx.exe, so you might think it's stil version 1 but it does install version 2.0!