We'll update this post whever we add a post to make it easier to find all the posts in the series we've been writing related to 3ds Max Interactive/Stingray.
A series of post using the Flow visual programming to procedurally generate a car park and populate it with a selection of cars:
- Visual scripting in 3ds Max Interactive using Flow
- Creating carpark using Level Flow
- Pink Question mark in your level
- Explanation of the Level Flow in “Creating car park using Level Flow” works
- Level Flow creating additional rows in the car park
- Explanation of creating additional rows in the car park
- Populating car park with cars
- Creating groups to keep an overview of the nodes in the Level Flow.
- Randomizing cars in the car park
- Creating some open spaces in the car park
- Randomly reverse cars
- Create an easier way to adjust the orientation of the cars
- Adding a slight randomization of the rotation and position of the cars
- Using level flow variables
- Using level flow variables (2)
- Randomizing car colors
- Randomizing colors on demand
- more posts coming at a rate of roughly one per week!
A series of posts on implementing arrays in Flow:
- Interactive - Using arrays in Flow
- Interactive - Arrays in Flow (2)
- Interactive - Arrays in Flow (3)
- Interactive - Arrays in Flow (4)
- at least one more post coming ... but it may take a while!
A series of posts on how to explore design ideas using using Revit Live, Stingray/3ds Max Interactive and 3ds Max.
- Using Revit Live, Stingray, 3ds Max to explore design ideas
- Required Autodesk software for this series of posts
- Sending a Revit project to Revit Live
- Opening a Revit Live project file in Stingray
- Adding assets from 3ds Max into Stingray
- Changing the thumbnail of a Stingray project from default for easier identification of projects
- Starting Stingray project with a specific level
- Sending updated assets from Stingray to Revit Live
- Sending a Level to Stingray from 3ds Max brings the model in with a different orientation
- In case Revit Live shows you older version of your model
Speeding up the workflow between 3ds Max Interactive and Revit Live