- 3ds Max 2012 Product Update 11
- 3ds Max Design 2012 Product Update 11
- CAT: A program error loading R3G files has been fixed.
- CAT: Now when you use the Bone Twist feature, playback works consistently.
Customer Error Reports (CER), CERs have been fixed related to:
- Unlinking a graph node in Schematic view.
- Nitrous rendering.
- The internal referencing system.
- Issues during object creation.
- Customization of the keyboard on German OS.
- UVW Unwrap (more specifically straightening).
- Viewport update while getting the view.
- Updating and removing objects with Nitrous.
- mental ray® Mesh Translator
- Displaying of root nodes.
- Truncated files no longer cause a program error.
- You can now load files properly with multiple closed containers.
- Using dummy objects with Wired Parameters and Save To Previous no longer results in file issues.
- CIP data for 3ds Max Design now updates properly.
- A script error loading multiple instances of the software has been fixed.
- Performance is improved when dragging the time slider in isolate mode.