I had some really nice time creating this extremely difficult subject.
Maya and Arnold pipeline
Comment your thoughts upon this artwork. :)
I am just a student and a beginner in this field. My aim is to reach the vfx industry in Hollywood.
There is no meaning in this one
Inside the layers
Hello friends! We’re here again to share another personal project study with creatures, this time we have chosen a little squirrel being brave confronting the camera to get its precious nut.
With limited resources we faced some issues with the rig, that caused some issues during the animation process, but we are glad for the result.
I used, Maya, vray and substance painter
Please, check the credits:
- Lookdev / Lighting: Igor Colaicovo vimeo.com/igorvfx
- Animation: Michel Denis da Silva micheldenis3d.com
- Rig fixing: Felipe Gimenes lnkd.in/dyP_bhZ
- Renderfarm: Fox Renderfarm lnkd.in/dAMbCEi
- Squirrel model rig: andrea umberto origlia
- Backplate: lnkd.in/dKHt4yn
What would you like to see?