In part 2 of this tutorial series, we will create our blend shapes and export our our model to FBX for use in Stingray.
- Duplicate the tree in preparation of creating the Blend Shapes.
- Create a Lattice Deformer around the duplicated trees.
- In the outliner, give unique names to the duplicated trees
- Use Soft-Selection to adjust the Latice Deformers simulating wind direction. Repeat with a different direction for each of the trees.
- Select the deformed tree meshes, then select the main tree and using the Shape Editor, Create Blend Shapes
- Review and test the created Blend Shapes
- Rename the Blend Shape to something meaningful (Optional)
- Export the Tree as an FBX file for Use in Stingray