In this part, we will talk about how:
- Create planes for eyelashes and bake all the necessary textures in Arnold Render.
- Set up a different mesh density depending on the length and optimize it.
- Create different layers of planes for the head
- Use two approaches in creating real-time curls
- Generate Normal Map, Cavity and Object Space in Knald.
- Get a Specular Map
- Create curly geometry
- Optimize planes using Reduce and create different LODs.
0:00 - Demonstration of what will be in this part.
0:46 - Create eyelashes. Drawing hairs for baking texture.
8:28 - Creating planes for eyelashes.
12:18 - Different mesh density depending on length. Its optimization.
15:00 - How many layers of planes for hair of medium and greater length?
17:45 - Two approaches in creating real-time curls.
27:00 - Baking textures for planes using Arnold Render. Using different AOVs.
32:00 - Generation of Normal Map, Cavity and Object Space in Knald.
34:14 - Getting a Specular Map
36:00 - Transfer Attributes
39:40 - How to create curly geometry
42:00 - Creating different layers of planes for the head.
50:00 - Planes optimization with Reduce and creating LODs
51:48 - Forrender Renderfarm
51:55 - The promotional code for using the 15% lifetime discount on our render farm.
51:58 - Info partners
52:01 - The ending and previews of other lessons.
Best regards, Andrew Krivulya aka Charly.