As promised, I'm starting a series of videos showing the complete creation of a hairstyle from scratch to the final - (hair for games) - real-time hair in Ornatrix for Maya.
I am showing all the stages of creation and in this series, you will find out what stages my workflow consists of and how I start working with a hairstyle.
When I make an asset for myself, there are three stages to it.
- Sculpted hair shape
- Hair for rendering - as a reference and for Unreal Alembic Hair
- Creation of hair planes. This includes preparing the texture and the process itself.
So I think it's already clear why the video begins with the stage of creating a hairstyle, and not immediately with hair-planes.
- Part 1 - https://youtu.be/Rk0jMrFwfKI
- Part 2 - https://youtu.be/1-4rxm2V0bI
- Part 3 - https://youtu.be/Zh9LwcXDRg0
- Part 4 - https://youtu.be/LRB0VoUsgYY
By the way, if you want to learn how to quickly create hair in Blender, you can purchase this course.
Creating Realistic Hair in Blender for Cycles Render - https://bit.ly/39KZm4g
And you will get a discount on it from me - 15%
Coupon code: WFN15
If you find my videos USEFUL, you can express THANKS by supporting me on Boosty - https://bit.ly/3sLyBDU - for this you will receive exclusive material that includes early video WIPs, lessons without ads, discounts on models, and much more interesting.
- Ornatrix Cinema 4D ? https://bit.ly/3nVlJsk
- Ornatrix Maya ? https://bit.ly/2HILywo
- Ornatrix 3ds Max ? https://bit.ly/3nXZOAN
- Octane ? http://bit.ly/2lG40u3
- Arnold ? http://bit.ly/2vproAV
- Redshift ? https://bit.ly/349zk73
- Fstorm ? https://bit.ly/2WQqMyy
- V-Ray ? https://bit.ly/3aQHIgU
0:00 - Turn on subtitles.
0:05 - Welcome and course progress.
1:11 - Autodesk "?????" and Ephere.
1:30 - Talking about the stages of preparing a hairstyle
1:53 - Adding hair to the scalp and setting "GuideFromMesh"
2:17 - Good news for Ornatrix users.
2:33 - Loading a pre-prepared mask
2:56 - SurfaceComb
3:14 - How to enable the dependence of the length of the guide on the guideline?
3:31 - How to create symmetry of the guide's influence?
3:48 - What is the "Move Along Surface" option for?
4:54 - Channel support
5:22 - Youtube Community
5:33 - What do I usually do in the first step?
6:48 - Editing guides and "Optimized" mode.
7:28 - Boosty support and early access to lessons.
8:02 - Adding MeshFromStrands
9:01 - Why am I not using Zbrush to sculpt the first stage?
9:45 - Local mode for editing guides.
10:27 - Assignment of groups for guides
11:53 - Forrender Renderfarm
12:00 - Promo code for using a lifetime 15% discount on our render farm.
12:03 - Info-partners
12:06 - Ending and preview of other lessons.
Keep for updates:
? Main Channel - https://youtube.com/AndrewKrivulya
? Instagram - http://instagram.com/akcharly_groom
? Twitter - https://twitter.com/artofcharly
? Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/artofcharly
? New interview for GFG - https://bit.ly/3rCP4uo
? New interview for 3DTOTAL - http://bit.ly/2McCfX8
? Other interviews and magazines - https://bit.ly/2MEZici
Hi, my name is Andrey Krivulya Charly and I am a 3d-artist who started my career as a 3d-groom artist in 2016. Before that, from 2009 to 2016, I was engaged in Environment art, interiors and much more. Old works can be viewed here - https://bit.ly/31xmZsi
If you want to support the channel:
? - Subscribe to Boosty and get early access to lessons. More details: https://bit.ly/3sLyBDU
? - write a comment, like and share this video on social networks. This is very important for its growth.
?- buy any of the plugins from these links:
- BraidMaker - https://gumroad.com/a/1025700979
- Coiffure - https://gumroad.com/a/476017779
- CreativeBundle - https://gumroad.com/a/993899635
- KobVebs - https://gumroad.com/a/427881587
- CombMyGuides: https://gumroad.com/a/627709043/QnPFH
- DrawGroomGuidesTool: https://gumroad.com/a/627709043/sOYfL
?- buy any of the models:
- CGTRADER - https://www.cgtrader.com/charly-1
- ARTSTATION - https://www.artstation.com/artofcharly/store
- PLANTS - https://gumroad.com/a/121238643
?- buy any of the prints - http://bit.ly/2kcomuE
Best regards, Andrey Krivulya Charly.
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound" www.epidemicsound.com
#ornatrix #maya #grooming