What to Expect
In the first part of this series, we generated a navmesh. In this tutorial we will make use of the navmesh to compute our navigation paths and send our units along them.
- In the Unit Editor, Add Optional Script Data to the Tank (GwNavExcluded = False)
- Add Required Flow to Generate the Tanks NavBot upon Spawn, also add goal unit for later use.
- Add Required Script to Allow for Tank Movement in the Tank’s Unit Flow
- In Level Flow, Initialize the World and Bot Configuration
- In Level Flow, Create Unit and Position Variables for the first flag.
- Repeat for Remaining Flags and connect to Bot initialization.
Create flow for a Simple Movement Test from 2 of the above goal vector variables.
- Test Results by playing game with “test_level” and using right click to spawn tank(s). They should move from one point to another. Feel free to change the Vector Variables in Step 7 to adjust the start and end points.