In part 4 of this tutorial series we will put the final touches on our tree by implementing and controlling the blend shapes using some simple flow logic.
- Using Unit Flow, Create a simple sine wave function within the tree as our base of movement and adjust the output to be within the range of 0 to 1 (instead of -1 to +1).
- Feed the sine wave function with a counter and push the output to the blend shape.
- Introduce a Limiter (reducing the output range of our sine wave function).
- Add subtle variations using numeric variables with randomly generated values.
- Duplicate the above function to act on the remaining blend shapes, adjust variable names appropriately.
- Test the output (adjust random value ranges to get desired results)